Environmental Portrait and Mug Shot


                                                               Environmental Portrait:
                                                                              On April 25, 2020, Emily G in a field. The explanation behind this photo is during quarantine, there's not much to do. Emily and I had been quarantine together so being together is safe. We decided to social distance and drive around to see the types of shots we could get. I noticed this big empty field on the side of the road and thought maybe we should pull off. While walking around the field, Emily seemed so photogenic, so I snapped a few shots of her. This was one of the shots I got that day.



Mug Shot:
April 26, 2020, Emily G in the hills. Another boring day in quarantine, we decided to do the same thing we had done before. Emily and I got in the car and drove until we found a cool spot. Our intentions were just to explore the town we live in. We drove up into the fancy hills in Gresham and stopped on the side of the road. We were walking around and when I looked over at her I quickly snapped this shot. I feel like to really shows the "quarantine emotion." No one is happy about staying inside all the time, and I feel like I really captured that emotion in this photo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Report

First Blog Post

Photostory