Around Town Photos

With all the virus stuff going on, I'm trying my best not to leave my house or really neighborhood unless I truly have to. I've been on a couple walks with my sister and her dog. We also got in my car the other day and let a coin dictate where we were going to go. Left was tails and right was heads. I didn't take many photos on that adventure because, well I was driving. So, for this assignment, I thought I'd show you what I see most of the time when I want to go outside and get fresh air. My backyard. I know it isn't much, but I sit and play ball with the dog or just enjoy the sunlight. Here are some pictures I took recently.

This picture to the right there is my overall photo. As you can see, there are 2 different trees in the photo along with an old dog house. No, my dog doesn't use it. She's too big! I wanted the main close-ups to be of things INSIDE one big picture.















The picture you see below is my medium photo. Part of me would consider this to be "close-up" but I think my actual close-up photo fits better. As you can see, the dog house is rather old, which is what I wanted to stand out. I really wanted the older features to pop to possibly give this photo more depth.




This is my last photo, the close-up. I thought this qualified as a better close-up than the photo above because of the detail. There are two trees but I feel the main focus is on the one in the front. I love how contrastingly different the two tree's are. One is full and the other being bare.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Report

First Blog Post

Photostory