First Blog Post

Hello! My name is Paige and this is my first year to LBCC. I am currently majoring in Childhood Development and plan to transfer to Texas State next year to begin my Elementary Education studies. I moved to Corvallis in September but I am from Portland. I enjoy photography. I used to shoot a lot when I was in high school and before I moved. I never took a class or really learned the setting on a camera, I just went with it. My 3 goals in this class are:

1. To learn the different settings and things I can use to make my photos more "interesting."

2. See other people's photos and learn a thing or two from them!

3. Become more experienced with not only a camera, but photography as a whole. Learn the in's and out's of it all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Report

Photostory