Second Blog Post

In the midst of this coronavirus, I am STAYING INSIDE! I was in Portland first when it all got super out of hand, but I came back to Corvallis and haven't been outside in almost 3 weeks. I think I might be going crazy. I think the thing that sucks the most, is it's beginning to be really nice outside! That sucks to just look at it. My family, roommates and I are coping with the virus outbreak by staying inside. Being aware of who's around us and who they've been around. Only going to the grocery store if it's really necessary. Just taking precautions with really anything we do.

Being stuck inside and having to do school from home is nice actually. I did online high school for my junior and senior year, so I'm somewhat used to this. I will say, I am able to focus on my work a little more and really revise things more than twice to make sure everything is how I want it. 

A little more about me. When I'm all finished with my degree, I plan on teaching in Texas. If all goes as planned, the degree I receive will allow me to teach grades 1-8. I don't mind which one I teach. I chose LBCC because my sister goes to OSU and needed a roommate. I wanted to experience living on my own and kind of growing up. So, I enrolled here. I am 18 years old. I have a summer birthday. My favorite class is writing, I have a thing for it. Lastly, my prized possession is any of my guitars. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Report

First Blog Post

Photostory