Free Shoot


August 2, 2019, in Pendleton, Oregon. This overall landscape was
taken inside a moving Uhaul. My dad and I went on a road trip to Texas
to move my sister and her husband. I personally like landscapes the most,
especially when going to places I've never been to. When driving through Pendleton, I noticed that
the route we took was pretty flat compared to Gresham and Portland hills and mountains.
The sky looks like it blends into the land towards the middle of the photo
and I'm glad I got to capture that.


August 2, 2019, American Fork, Utah. Within the same day, my day and I
drove through Utah. I had never been to Utah and when driving through it,
I realized Pendleton isn't as flat as I thought. As you can see in the photo
above, there are no hills, no mountains or anything for as far as
the eye can see. I took this photo again, in the Uhaul and I really wanted to
get a piece of the truck in there. I just slightly held my phone out the window
while moving and prayed it didn't fall out of my hands. I think how you can
clearly see the height of the truck and the truck details, and the
background of Utah is out of focus.


August 6, 2019, Fort Sumner, New Mexico. This is my favorite photo
I've ever taken. I was surprised I got a shot like this on my phone!
My dad is a big fan of history, so on this road trip, he wanted to stop at all the
historical spots. Another cool place we went and saw was Billy the Kid's grave.
This was an old military fort in New Mexico. I saw this teepee in the distance and
decided to walk to it. I got down on my knees and got this photo. I thought
it looked better in black and white because you can see more detail. I also think
this is a great medium shot! Very proud of this photo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Report

First Blog Post

Photostory